Below are helpful links to other websites that offer content and information for kids with hydrocephalus and their families.
- Hydrocephalus Association (http://www.hydroassoc.org)
- Brain Injury Association of America (http://www.biausa.org)
- Spina Bifida Association (http://www.spinabifidaassociation.org)
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (http://www.aana.com)
- MedLine Plus (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/hydrocephalus.html)
HYDROKIDS™ does not endorse and is not affiliated with the support groups and organizations listed here.
Click here for more support from HYDROKIDS™.
DSUS/COD/1214/0216 - 01/2015
helped me realize that we weren't alone with our daughter's diagnosis of hydrocephalus, and that th
Did You Know?
cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
fluid produced in the brain containing proteins, electrolytes, and nutrients that cushions the brain and spinal cord from injury