Below is a list of support groups and organizations for kids with hydrocephalus and their families that may have resources available in your local area.* Your local hospital or medical center may also offer hydrocephalus services and support.
- Hydrocephalus Association (http://www.hydroassoc.org)
- Children’s Hydrocephalus Support Group (http://www.hydrosupport.org)
- Brain Injury Association of America (http://www.biausa.org)
- Spina Bifida Association (http://www.spinabifidaassociation.org)
- Hydrocephalus Support Group, Inc (http://www.ninds.nih.gov/find_people/voluntary_orgs/volorg870.htm)
HYDROKIDS™ does not endorse and is not affiliated with the support groups and organizations listed here.
Click here for more support from HYDROKIDS™.
DSUS/COD/1214/0216 - 01/2015
Through the Hydrocephalus Association, we have met many people going through the same challenges tha
Did You Know?
a type of hydrocephalus that occurs before, during, or soon after birth, or later in life due to a medical condition that existed at birth