frequently asked questions (faqs)
Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about hydrocephalus.
- What is Hydrocephalus?
- What Causes Hydrocephalus?
- How Many People Have Hydrocephalus?
- How is Hydrocephalus Diagnosed Before Birth?
- How is Hydrocephalus Treated?
- What is a Shunt?
- Are There Drug Treatments for Hydrocephalus?
- Which Kind of Doctor Should I Talk to About Hydrocephalus?
- Who Should I Contact to Help Me Further With Questions About Hydrocephalus?
I once had a really bad infection in my brain, and I had to miss school for a while, but fortunately
Did You Know?
a type of hydrocephalus that occurs before, during, or soon after birth, or later in life due to a medical condition that existed at birth